January 11, 2008

I which I will explain...

No. There is too much. Let me sum up.

I am always amazed at how much there is to laugh at in life. I laugh at things like the sound that a raindrop makes when it falls, or the way a pencil or pen migrates constantly, making it hard to find. After a few years of laughing at these things, I forsook the path of expression because of the constant strange looks, and the cold shoulders that said "I really don't know what he's laughing about, but he does it so often, I'll just ignore him to save me the trouble of continually asking him."

So...the Minister of Hilarium materialized.

The Minister is the little person who helps me stay sane through the side-stitching, knee-slapping world that we all live in. I tell the things at which I want to laugh to the Minister, and he laughs at them for me, saving me the discomfort of being constantly giggling in public.

(For the record, the Minister and I actually find the idea of giggling constantly in public funny, but as yet we have not begun to create too much hilarity together. We just take note, and laugh)


The Minister told me today that he is not a wide enough audience for the things I think are funny, the Hilarium ad Infinitum of life, so this blog materialized.
Now you, dear reader, are witness to Hilaritum ad Infinitum, courtesy of The Minister of Hilarium, and yours truly.

Disclaimer: I, Ignoratus, am not totally responsible for the content of this blog. If you consider something just too far out or too weird to be funny, The Minister probably thought that one up.

No comments: